#strongwomen #writer #author #entrepreneur #blog #blogger #canadian #alberta #kingdom #faith
Things have been unstable for sometime, but now, a global war has broken out, precipitated by a deadly disease that is quickly infecting and killing millions. Suddenly, ordinary problems like school, concerts, and sibling rivalry takes a back seat as kids are forced to learn how to survive – and that means joining the fight. The world is on lockdown, but a brave few will risk everything to bring hope to the world. Is anyone safe? And will there ever be a cure?
- From “Rubble”I worked on this story during my senior year of high school, a very dramatic time. It was mostly a way to nerd out about things I was learning, and now I don’t understand any of it…
- Hope for the FutureHope for the Future The cages hadn’t been cleaned for a while. Lab rats scurried over shredded newspapers stiff with … More
- AirspaceAirspacE “Sweetheart, how can you eat all of that?” Carmella asked her nephew, staring in horror at his…breakfast. For lack … More
- CrucibleCrucible “Dear God,” Adrien Miller printed carefully, making sure all his letters were the same height. “I’m sorry we ruined … More
- ShatteredShattered The explosion rocked the foundations of the world. Flames rose up, leaping to devour whatever it could close its … More
- PromenadeMarecia Zenan nearly dropped the hamburgers in her rush to get the phone when it rang. “I’ve got it!” she … More
- TakenTaken But why can’t I have more cake?” Veronica pleaded, squeezing Anica’s hand in a death grip. “Because, sweetheart, you’ve … More
- InstigationInstigation No one was home. Aunt Carmella had dragged Timothy away for a haircut, and even Platinum was at the … More
- CommensalGood people are remembered long after they are gone, but the wicked are soon forgotten. Proverbs 10:7 Iabella threw her … More
- BlackoutBlackout The Intercity Committee had gone all-out in planning the concert hall. Seat placement was not an issue, as all … More
- SojournerSojourner Your love reaches higher than the heavens, and your loyalty extends beyond the clouds. Psalm 108:4 Timothy had gone … More
- DesolationDesolation It took several hours, but eventually the fatal chaos petered out. Everyone huddled around the walls of the concession … More
- LoveLove It’s easy to condemn those who are suffering, when you have no troubles. (Job 12:5) Over pecan pie and … More
- LifeLife In the dream, Anica was at the airport. At first glance, it seemed like the aerotram station, but through … More
- DisconnectedDisconnected The teachers were barely interested in teaching. Like the students, half had not even shown up. Ordinarily everyone would … More
- CompilationKindness By the time the supplies arrived, Marecia wasn’t sure whether she wanted to kill Immer Chapalu or kiss him. … More
- HysteriaHysteria It wasn’t hard to sneak away from school. No one thought to have anyone watch the exits during evening … More
- DeceptionDeception At first, Isabella wasn’t sure whether she wanted to join her friends when she caught sight of them in … More
- HousesHouses Carmen came in promptly at sunrise to get fresh supplies for her day in the sick room. Seeing the … More
- AficionadoAficionado The sound of distant guns had quieted for now, replaced by the nearer sound of coming thunder. While Isabella … More
- confessionsConfessions “Aw, Jamie, I’m just going to go right out and say it,” Marecia decided with a sigh. They were … More
- PortraitPortrait Marti gazed down at them from her perch on the shed. The shoes dangled from her stubby fingers, just … More
- ExtinctionExtinction Garnet refused to look back to see if anyone was following her. She simply didn’t have the time to … More
- AccidentAccident Losing your temper is foolish; ignoring an insult is smart. (Proverbs 12:16) The door banged open and then shut, … More
- TorchedTorched It was a little hard to see in the bushes, but Marecia knew that if she moved she would … More
- TesselationsTessellations Even though Geoff was only twelve, Immer claimed he had some sort of prodigal potential that no one else … More
- Rigor MortisEpilogue: Rigor Mortis Officer Camino coughed and violently waved dust out of the air. He picked his way carefully through … More
- Remembering The Why Part 4: Writing In CirclesI love those moments when something just clicks. I’ll write something for no reason other than to have something to say, and later I’ll get an amazing idea of how to connect it all together. Again, just walking through the world and seeing what I find that I want to show to others. It’s like I’ve got these dolls that I’m playing with, except that they talk to me and move on their own. Sometimes I give them a nudge or a drop them in a new setting, and then I record the simulation because of how fascinating I find it.
Thanks for Stopping by!
I hope you liked what you saw. What did you think of the topic? Leave a comment and start a discussion with your thoughts! Don’t forget to like and share with your best friends, mortal enemies, and everyone in between. Come back later to see if your icon appears in my subscriber cloud! Even better, validate my work by leaving a tip to support this (not actually) starving author. You can also support my company, Planet Hope Christian Enterprising, by donating to our crowdfunds on at GoFundMe and FundRazr down below. We are a non-profit providing pay-what-you-can creative and communication services to individuals and organizations – including you! By donating, you can help us reach our goal to provide top-rate creative and support services to charities and others who would like our help. But we can’t do it without your support, so even if you can’t give financially, please like, share, subscribe, and comment. Many blessings to you today and every day.
Never miss a post!
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him.”
~ Romans 15:13